Happy New Year! We are glad to start the new year with some fresh features and product updates. Let’s see what’s new.
Who wants to invoice each inbound and outbound shipment individually? Nobody. So we’ve started on a journey to revamp billing and invoicing capabilities in a series of releases. This is just the first step. Stay tuned in for more to come.
Instead of invoicing shipments one by one, simply do the following:
- Navigate to the RELEASED tab
- Optionally, you can apply the “Not Invoiced” list filter from the action buttons menu to see all shipments that have not been invoiced yet.
- Select All, or select multiple shipments individually by checking the checkbox next to each.
- Hi the CREATE INVOIE button in the Bulk actions bar
- Review all generated invoices and add any additional invoice items that may be required
Once you’re done creating the invoices, you can bulk export them to QuickBooks, and mark them as PENDING all in one action. Simply Select All, or multiple invoices and hit the EXPORT button in bulk actions bar. Make sure to approve advancing all records to PENDING state.
Please feel free to let us know if you have a wish list of further improvements to billing and invoicing, or just sit back relax and see what we’ve got planned for you.
New User Role
We’ve expanded role based access control by added a new SUPERVISOR user role. With this release, the only difference between a MANAGER and a SUPERVISOR is that a MANAGER has access to Subscription management. In the future we are likely to add further segmentation of capabilities between these two roles.
Metric Units of Measure
We’ve expanded available units of measure by adding kilograms, metric tons, liters, and meters. These new units are now available for configuring Service Rates and in the Product configurator.
Additionally, we’ve added standard unit conversions between metric and imperial units of measure.
Responding to customer requests we’ve added additional reporting capabilities including:
- new invoice audit reports for inbounds and outbounds
- Inventory Activity Timeline – shows all activities over lifetime of each inventory item
- Total in and out inventory volumes with unit conversion built-in
- Submit a Support Ticket menu item in the App Menu – gives you a new way to get in touch with us if you encounter any issues
- Minor user interface enhancements
- Removed required condition from carrier name and trailer number for Truck-based inbound shipments